Unit 2 Evaluation test. The
There is only one correct answer
to each question. Clic on the answer you consider to be correct.
Answer all the questions and press the Revise
button to see the answers.
If you press Restore you will be able to repeat
1. The minimize and maximize window buttons of the
Dreamweaver programme are in the Insert toolbar.
2. The document views can be changed from the Properties panel.
3. The Favorites tab in the Insert bar can
be customized to show any icons.
4. The toolbar is floating.
5. The looks and options of an inspector can change depending on the selected object.
panels and inspector can be shown or hiden through the menu...
the Insert bar or the Object panel...
a) it's possible to change the views of the document.
b) the buttons are classified according to their category.
c) the properties of the selected object can be configured.
8. It's possible to work with the visual
editor with the views...
c) both previous answers are correct.
icon is used to...
a) go to code view.
b) go to code and design view.
c) go to design view.
d) insert an image.
10. The design view ...
a) is the default view.
b) is the one that is most commonly used.
c) Both previous answers are correct.
d) All three previous answers are incorrect.